Accessing the Consensus ChatGPT Plugin
Thank you for your interest in the Consensus ChatGPT plugin!
See below to learn how to access the plug-in.
How to Install the Plugin
Note: You need a Chat GPT Plus account to use Plugins
- Sign in to your ChatGPT account: chat.openai.com
- Hover over the GPT-4 tab on the top of the screen and select the “Plugins” option
- Click the “No plugins enabled” dropdown and scroll until you find “Plugin store”
- Search “Consensus” in the search bar until you find the Consensus Search plugin
The Consensus Search plugin allows users to find answers, search for papers, and draft pieces of content grounded in scientific research by searching our database of 200M+ papers directly within the ChatGPT interface.
How to Use the Plugin:
Once the plugin is enabled, just ask a research question to let ChatGPT use Consensus.
And after ChatGPT has searched Consensus, you can prompt it to create content based on the results.
If you are having any trouble getting ChatGPT to use Consensus, try including “use Consensus” and “link to research papers” in your prompts.
Plugin Use Cases:
Ask a question, get answers grounded in scientific research.
- Prompt: a question about a research-related topic
Draft pieces of content with proper citations from REAL studies
- Prompt: a command asking for a draft of a piece of content with citations
Find and extract concepts from research papers
- Prompt: description of a list of concepts within research papers
Search across 200M research papers without having to keyword search
- Prompt: a command asking for papers about certain topics/concepts
Unlock all of our new features with Consensus Premium
We have so many exciting things in the works to share with you all this year.
All of the features on our roadmap come directly from our users and we can’t wait to keep building them for you!
Many of these new features will be behind a paywall, to get full access to everything we build and support our mission, sign-up for Consensus Premium today…